Rolled Vinyl Flooring
Rolled Vinyl Flooring is an attractive rolled vinyl flooring product that is easy to install and maintain. If you are looking for a real wood appearance without the expense, this is the best option available for you. Suitable for gymnasiums, locker rooms, yoga or aerobics studios, equipment rooms, common areas, and more, Rolled Vinyl Flooring offers many options and benefits:
- Available in eight smooth faux wood finishes and ten lightly textured solid colors. It is also available in a texture designed specifically for badminton courts.
(Some colors require a longer lead time for manufacturing.)
- Superior shock absorption makes it a safe flooring solution for any activity or age group
- Great coefficient of friction offers optimal slip resistance
- Consistent vertical deformation enables participants to increase their on-court stability and eliminate area indentation
- Consistent ball rebound superior to that of other comparable floors Sustains its structure under rolling loads and maintains a resistance to static load.
Depending on your sports flooring requirements, rolled vinyl athletic flooring comes in three different size rolls:
- 6.5mm x 5’11” x 49'
How does Aurora Rubber Flooring rolled vinyl athletic flooring work?
Rolled Vinyl Flooring is comprised of four layers engineered to maximize your sports flooring’s athletic potential: The durable polyurethane surface layer provides excellent resistance to dirt build-up and contains a bacteriostat agent to suppress the buildup of bacteria – a healthy added bonus for any athletic area.
The vinyl wear layer offers superior durability to that of other products. A reinforced woven glassfiber inner layer provides excellent dimensional stability.
Finally, the closed cell foam backing offers excellent shock-resistance, superior stability, and good energy return for prolonged activities.
Sells in full rolls only
5'11" by 49' by 38 thick
$1339.80 a roll for the oak and maple.